Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tyson Fury...Nigga, Please! (Again)

British Heavyweight prospect, Tyson Fury is back for his second "Nigga, Please!" award and, from the looks of things, this kid has many more such awards in his future...

Here's his latest:

"I'm bringing that fear factor back into boxing like Mike Tyson did...I'm looking at my opponents in their corner and they're scared of me before I even fight."

Check out the photo for yourself: Frightening or Mildly Amusing...You make the call.


Dedicated to the late, great Ol' Dirty Bastard, the heart and soul of the Wu Tang Clan, the "Nigga, Please!" award will be given to a fighter, event or situation that is just plain stupid enough to garner ODB's famous phrase of disgusted disbelief, "Nigga, Please!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment